Obtaining LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certification for your next construction or remodeling project will allow you to take advantage of incentives and savings that aren’t available to traditional construction projects. Our team is ready to provide the oversight that will ensure that your C&D waste disposal plan meets the LEED® standards for reducing environmental impact, and saves hauling and disposal costs by keeping valuable C&D materials out of landfills.
Recycling C&D materials equates to green building points. In the coming years, the green building market is expected to dramatically expand – more than doubling from today’s $36-49 billion to $96-140 billion by 2013 (including non-residential and residential). Click here to download the U.S. Green Building Council’s Green Buildings by the Numbers report.
To help you capitalize on this market and earn points, we can provide you with the tools and knowledge you need, including a detailed Construction Waste Management Plan that:
- outlines options for reuse of materials/debris
- includes a comprehensive waste stream audit
- provides critical knowledge of local disposal requirements
- identifies resources for purchasing sustainable and recyclable materials
- calculates diversion of waste
- provides required reporting and training