Residential Waste Service
96-Gallon Tote Service
If a tote is too much for your needs, try this more economical solution for garbage disposal. Only pay for the bags you put out. Click here to find out where bags can be purchased.
Seasonal Service - If you're a seasonal resident or otherwise require temporary service, please contact our call center to stop and start your service.
Drop Off - Residents or tourists can safely dispose of garbage at one of our convenient Disposal Center Locations.
Michigan's solid waste law and rules contain restrictions about certain waste being disposed of in municipal solid waste landfills. Please review our Waste Acceptance Guidelines for more information.
- Your cart or bags are for disposal of household waste only.
- Your cart or bags must be accessible from street-side; snow, automobiles and other obstacles must be cleared.
- Your cart or bags must be placed street-side by 7 a.m. on your collection day.
- Bag loose materials like kitty litter, animal waste, sawdust, ashes, insulation and packing peanuts.
- Place long items (broom handles, curtain rods, etc.) on the ground beside your cart.
- Close lid of cart, if applicable.
- DO NOT leave cart or bags at the curb for longer than 24 hours.
- DO NOT fill cart or bags with sod, dirt, wood, construction debris, etc.